Improving Customer Care performance in a very competitive market – in which products and services are more and more seen as commodities – implies two goals:
- Saving time (and money) since operators will be more efficient in managing relationships with clients and prospects.
- Netting more profits, thanks to a longer LifeTimeValue for clients, due to greater satisfaction, coming from a more effective relationship.
We promise our customers two things: better efficiency and better effectiveness for their Customer Care.
To make the promise true, we operate through three tools:
- Measurement of quality of services provided by Customer Care
- Redesign of editorial processes that bring to creation and management of content for Customer Care operators
- Rationalization and rewriting of contents to make them simple, immediate, and unique.
We declare ourselves technology agnostics, i.e. any Knowledge Management platforms in use by our customers are OK: we start from whatever technology is used and improve its usability.
When customers work without a Knowledge Management system for Customer Care, we can both offer our platform or support them in choosing the right platform available according to their precise needs.